Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I really want to get a cargo cover for my Pilot but the dealer today wanted $340 Canadian which is ridiculous!

handa-accessories.com doesn't ship to Canada and hondacura world show it as backordered. Any other alternatives (non-driving to US ones)? I also seem to recall someone saying the part is being redesigned??

·
Registered
212 Posts
Go back to your dealer ?

Is the price from the dealer that you get your Pilot ?
My cargo cover is part of the deal with the car, so I do not know the exact price, but should be around $200 range.

If you may, go back to the salesman who sale you the Pilot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it was the same dealership and they had to order it too - I guess I could have gone through my salesman again but it would probably still be expensive.... so I just ordered it from hondacuraworld since they now have it in stock.

When I was in the parts shop I was looking at the prices and dealer pricing for parts in general is just ridiculous!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
The salesman...

I paid full price $43,000 at mid July, so they claim all the accessories were at cost only.
Try the salesman, see whether he can helps, mention all new Pilot has $500 free accessories (on major newspaper, ie Toronto Star).

At least down to $200, they have to order anyway, if not in stock.

My dealer is Richmond Hill Honda.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts