When that happened to me two and a half years ago, I used superglue, hoping it would last until I found a second-hand replacement cargo cover. I found one last year and gave it to my daughter for her Pilot, telling her I was lending it to her until my superglue fix fails.
One of the possible fixes if you are handy could be to create a CAD drawing of the part and use a service like Xometry to get it 3d printed and you'd be good to go. I own my own 3d printer and have printed various parts for different cars and am working on fixing the infamous rear vents.. Would recommend getting it printed in PETG, ABS, or Nylon for long term durability. Wish I could draw it out for you but unfortunately don't have the cargo cover.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.