Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living in NY, I definitely wanted a cargo cover but decided to wait to buy it later, but now I am reading that they are being discontinued or recalled. So has or will Honda be offering an alternative? Are they going to redesign it? Has anyone sent theirs back to the dealer or manufacturer and if so what were the results? I am curious to know.

Most of you guys seem not to have a problem with it. I am wondering if I should just buy one anyway just to have? If I can find one.

:confused:

·
Registered
797 Posts
We got ours from Tim at HondaAcuraWorld.com and love it. Goes in easy. Works well and will even stow where the headrests are when the 3rd row is up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
curious too ...

Simlialr problem reported in the follwoing thread.
http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=28603#post28603
Another member has got a new (redesigned?) cargo cover lately from Tim. It has "plastic end" compared to the metal ones. Does Tim or anbody here know the reason behind this?

I am planning get one soon & curious to know this too.

Also Tim, can we get a 10% off on cargo cover if get a group of 10?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Cargo covers have been somewhat scarce lately. Apparently the problem has been that there was a bad batch from Honda's supplier. The batch was returned to the supplier, and Honda is just waiting for new product to arrive.

If you've ordered a cover but don't have it yet, fear not......the moment American Honda gets them, we will have them in the very next day. At this point, nobody will get it any faster than we will.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I too would be interested in a cargo cover group buy. Tim, when you get them, and if we have enough people, how much could you sell them to us for?

·
Registered
47 Posts
So there was a change......

I called American Honda to log some other problems I have. I told them about the the Cargo Cover and they didn't know anything about the redesign. That doesn't surprise me. They also didn't have a clue that other people have right rear noise, left wiper washer dripple, and the starting problem. This forum know more than they do. :)

This think everyone on this forum who has a problem should call Honda of America to log their problems. Here's their number: 800-999-1009. Taking your vehicle back and forth to the dealer is a waste of time.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just got mine today from partscheap.com They had the best price I found. Took about 10 days. I believe it has the plastic end. I'll double check when it and my wife come back from Christmas shopping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts