Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody I have a place for a subwoofer in the back of the Honda Pilot's what size fits and how would I get it connected to the main deck ?

also looking for speaker brackets to use for the 4 doors 2007 honda pilot lx
I bought 6.5 inch coaxial x 4 speakers

Thanks for your time and sorry I didn't want you use another post that hasnt been reply to in forever

·
Registered
796 Posts
Any shallow mount 10 inch sub should fit. You would need an amplifier that can take in speaker level signal from head unit and split out the lows for sub.
For speakers, best to go to Crutchfield, enter your car info, browse speakers, and add to cart ones which you bought (or similar). At this time they will suggest the correct brackets.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any shallow mount 10 inch sub should fit. You would need an amplifier that can take in speaker level signal from head unit and split out the lows for sub.
For speakers, best to go to Crutchfield, enter your car info, browse speakers, and add to cart ones which you bought (or similar). At this time they will suggest the correct brackets.
Thanks for the reply brother

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.