Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an iphone 11 pro with IOS 13.2. I can connect my phone through bluetooth and everything's works fine except it can't sync my contacts. I tried removing device and adding again same result. When I go to import phone book it says a generic message that my phone doesn't support it but in my phone I have set the settings to sync all contacts. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have same problem. When I first start the vehicle and the screens start scrolling I get the message "my phone (iPhone 7+) isn't supported" even though the phone was recognized when I first bought the 2019 EX-L Nav-RESI. For the last six months it hasn't recognized my phone. Wondering if it has to do with the Apple Car Play which I have turned off. When I selected Car Play before it changed the look of the infotainment system and I didn't want to mess with it while driving. Nice if you want to use Google Maps for your navigation but I want to rely on the installed Honda Nav. This is the 5 th Pilot I have owned. 2006, 2009, 2011, 2016 and now 2019. Only model I have had this problem is the 2019. Not much help I know but thanks for the starter. Just saw the start date of this thread is 2019. Guess I need to read more carefully.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts