Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody knows where the pilots are being built right now . ? Im expecting my silver ex to be built in sept. I have a 91 civic that was built in canada and other than the seat belts attaching to the door on the canadian models and attaching on the door post on american bulit ones. there were hardly any differences. Do ya think there could be any sublte differences eventually in alabama vs canada built pilots?? And is japan built Quality(such as in the 2003 crv) noticably different from the vehicles assembled over here? Btw this anticipation is killing me waiting two months for a car sheeesh i kinda miss the good old days when i had absolutly no info on the cars i bought exept for a couple magazine articles. all this info on every little problem is makin me Squeemish. :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
All Pilots

are built in Ontario Canada next to the Acura MDX. The Alabama plant is only building the Ody at this time:4:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Alliston, Ontario

The Pilot is being built in Alliston, Ontario. "Honda's flexible "New Manufacturing System" allows three vehicles to be built on the same assembly line: the Honda Odyssey, the new Honda Pilot and the Acura MDX."

http://ca.autos.yahoo.com/020514/11/mejf.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts