Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I totally get it that once you migrated off Vbulletin, you are unwilling to go back no matter what, but is your goal really to torture your users?

In the new post editor the selection color is white on white. Can you at least make it more contrast?

·
Super Moderator
4,260 Posts
You can make the background in "dark mode". Up in the top right, there are 3 dots next to the fingerprint looking icon, hit the dots and select dark mode and see if that helps you out.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not want a dark background. Why are you 100% in a pushback mode? Many members expressed their displeasure with this site but you only keep pushing back. What is the purpose of this? To figure out how much torture we can endure before leaving?

·
Super Moderator
4,260 Posts
Hey, I'm just a mod trying to help you out. I don't get paid by AF to do this crap, I do this on my own time. I'm not pushing back, I was just offering you an alternative. If you don't need my suggestion then don't do it, no need to get rude about it. You can email AutoForums if you have a gripe, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

·
Super Moderator
15,157 Posts
I do not want a dark background. Why are you 100% in a pushback mode? Many members expressed their displeasure with this site but you only keep pushing back. What is the purpose of this? To figure out how much torture we can endure before leaving?
Fully supporting Humanoid's response to you.
So what you are asking is a different color for the box you type in on you mobile?
Be interesting to see whether that's possible or not.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Fully supporting Humanoid's response to you.
So what you are asking is a different color for the box you type in on you mobile?
Be interesting to see whether that's possible or not.
I believe what he's asking about is that when you are entering text in the box to post a reply, if you highlight some text, the highlight is a very pale, almost imperceptible shade of light blue.

That would indeed not be a mod issue, but an admin issue.

·
Administrator
555 Posts
I totally get it that once you migrated off Vbulletin, you are unwilling to go back no matter what, but is your goal really to torture your users?

In the new post editor the selection color is white on white. Can you at least make it more contrast?
We are looking into issues with contrast. Can you tell me what browser you are using? The more detailed the feedback I get is the better.
-Philip

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Firefox 68

1 - 8 of 8 Posts