Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 ex-L, and just found out I’ll be needing a fourth carseat. 😬 I am now kicking myself for not getting an odyssey, but.. hindsight. 🤷‍♀️
Anyway, trading the vehicle in isn't an option, so I’m really hoping to hear that i can purchase bucket seats like the higher models have so that my two older kiddos can occupy the third row via a clear path and the babies, in the second row.
My neighbor doesn’t think it’s possible or as simple as I’m hoping. I don’t wanna drag myself to the honda dealership and deal with them hassling me about a minivan, trading in.
Anyone know if it’s possible for the 2017ex-L?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Ask this guy if he ever went through with it:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have three kids. One 2yo in a backwards facing seat, one 5yo in a big forward facing thing, and one 8yo sitting on a booster seat.
The 5yo is placed in the 3rd row to the right, the 2yo behind the drivers seat, the 8yo behind the passenger seat, which allows for my wife to choose between sitting comfortably in the front, or squeese in the middle to keep the 2yo happy when necessary. We still have the 2/3 part of the 3rd row folded to allow for more trunk space.
I donät know the age of your kids, but o me it sounds like you should keep the bench in the second row to allow for more options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts