Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
I can't imagine that it would. I've given up my double stroller, but I remember the days well enough to feel pretty certain it wouldn't be going behind that seat.

·
Registered
385 Posts
is your stroller "side by side" or "forward & rear"? We have a "The Right Start" double stroller with the second seat/or standing platform behind the front seat. If this is what you have, I'd be glad to check to see if it will fit.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
suv shopper said:
Is this possible? I've heard conflicting stories on this. Thanks...
Sounds like you might want to take a trip to the Dealer and try it out. ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Double stroller... No

With the 3rd row seat up I doubt any stroller of any depth will make it...

iDr

·
Registered
385 Posts
Don't know whether it was the curiosity or the challenge, but I just personally verified that our double stroller -The Right Start- "Sit and Stand" will (just) fit in back with the third row seats up. Of course, this is with the stroller collapsed, and yes (for you skeptics) the hatch did completely latch. Here's a link to a picture of the stroller
http://www.rightstart.com/global/st...Twin / Multiple&GroupID=2183407&GroupTP=Model

·
Registered
146 Posts
hmmm I'm in the market for a double seat stroller as well. I was planning on just flipping down the single seat on the thrid row to fit the stroller. But if there are brands that fit with the the whole 3rd row up, I'd like to see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts