Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I match it up to the Honda genuine seems like a perfect match. However the motor bolts threads are shorter on the Honda then the 1a auto regulator...plus the regulator seems to be too long when trying to install it...I’ll post a video if I could on here...any suggestions or am I just B**tching
Picture 1: New on left / Old on right
Picture 2: Old bolts for motor height
Picture 3: New bolts for motor height

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
When I match it up to the Honda genuine seems like a perfect match. However the motor bolts threads are shorter on the Honda then the 1a auto regulator...plus the regulator seems to be too long when trying to install it...I’ll post a video if I could on here...any suggestions or am I just B**tching
Picture 1: New on left / Old on right
Picture 2: Old bolts for motor height
Picture 3: New bolts for motor height View attachment 136255
As for the motor I was able to get it in... I WAS JUST B**tching. But now I can’t move the motor all the way up!!i mov the glass all the way up except a small crack when the tape holds it up... but motor won’t go up to where I can screw in the bolts or even hang the bolt up in The window...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So for anyone wondering Gold bolts go for bolts that can be screwed in and hanged from the door (1st picture) Silver screw it for bolts that have to be screwed in after you put up regulator/motor (2nd picture)
Also...
Regular that feels like it’s stuck or hitting something, might have to move it around a little bit but just give it a little strong push upward and it’ll go up...think a screw got caught or something... Hope that helps

Attachments

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
That was an Awesome writeup ! ... Welcome to the forums .. for the B*tching ..keep up the good work! ... (y)

Reactions: WannaLearn
1 - 5 of 5 Posts