Calling Canadian Pilots

35915 153
We have to have 1 or 2 in Great White North
Let us know what province you are from

Ontario Here
121 - 140 of 154 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Hello from the Rocky Mountains in BC. C'mon mother nature.....bring on that snow!

· Registered
242 Posts
For the first time in 6 months of ownership did I bother looking anywhere else other then the 3rd generation. From Woodstock , Ontario I own a Touring and very happy with it.

· Registered
94 Posts
Chibougamau Qc, 2017 EX AWD here

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

· Registered
13,256 Posts
Très mauvaise nouvelle, mon ami. :surprise: That's potentially one of the most ominous signs your transmission is almost dead. The first thing you should do is do a 4 times drain and fill with fresh transmission fluid. Also check, heck go ahead and replace your transmission pressure switches (especially 3rd and 4th).

Actually, the first thing you should do is get in touch with the guy who sold it to you :30::cursin: after getting it inspected by a trusted mechanic. On the south shore, I got my Pilot inspected before I bought it, and the timing belt done, by an APA-certified garage I can recommend:

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/MS...4788ba9bb95332!8m2!3d45.5306382!4d-73.4859663

Garage MSP Auto Électrique | Pneus et Mécanique à Longueuil

I realize that Chemin de Chambly in Longueuil is not exactly Chambly itself, but hey, it's kinda on the way, at least from my perspective downtown. :wink: More importantly, they're competent and trustworthy. And don't be misled by their name into thinking they only do automotive electrical work; they do it all, like my timing belt, etc.

121 - 140 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.