Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I finally got my wheels and tires installed. Since many of us here do not have a lot of sources for the right wheel and tire set up for our suv, it took a lot of time to research and make sure everything fit. This is a very flush set up and works perfectly with my liking... Not to flashy and definitely much better stance thank stock.

Btw the tires are very good priced and has excellent traction and treadlife, which is made by Hercules Tires.

Resources:
- helped narrow correct wheel and tire set up
www.hubcaphaven.com
- lots of information on stock wheels

Purchased:
Cadillac Wheels
20"x8.5" 5x120 +37offset
hub bore is 67.1
Tires
Ironman iMove Gen2 SUV 275/45/20
Rated 50K mile

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
Must be something about Cadillac parts which work well on a Honda! I like the design of your wheels but am usually not one for chrome or bright wheels. Yours look pretty good though.

I just purchased some Cadillac cup holders to modify and use in my Pilot as shown in this link post #23. I just received them last week but haven't done anything with them yet. They took a little while to get because of the GM strike and parts on back order. I like them because they have rubber "bumps" on the inside which will hold various size cups and bottles without them moving around I think.

Cadillac Cup Holder Mod

Reactions: aaztc3

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Those wheels look really good, nice job!

Reactions: aaztc3

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Must be something about Cadillac parts which work well on a Honda! I like the design of your wheels but am usually not one for chrome or bright wheels. Yours look pretty good though.

I just purchased some Cadillac cup holders to modify and use in my Pilot as shown in this link post #23. I just received them last week but haven't done anything with them yet. They took a little while to get because of the GM strike and parts on back order. I like them because they have rubber "bumps" on the inside which will hold various size cups and bottles without them moving around I think.

Cadillac Cup Holder Mod

Ohh thanks for the link I was considering something like that too. Originally I wanted the gunmetal looking Range Rover Wheels but the fitment was becoming an issue and wanted a flush look.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I saw you posted the hub bore, does this mean the wheels have the same hub bore as the factory ones? So no hub adapters were needed?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw you posted the hub bore, does this mean the wheels have the same hub bore as the factory ones? So no hub adapters were needed?
I posted it just for reference it seems like some of GM wheels i have seen have center bore very close to the hondas which ours is at 64. So the spacing is only less than 3mm from our stock. No adapter needed. As long you have the correct lug nuts for the wheels and you torque them star pattern and properly you will be fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts