Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While the SRX is classified as a luxury SUV, I figured I'd get your thoughts on it. I ask only because I noticed one in my apartment's parking lot last night. I think one of the guys in my building works as a Cadilllac salesman. While I like the styling and the interior features, I don't think I could fork out >$40,000 when I could get an MDX that offers more bang for the buck. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I read a review in Sunday's Washington Post, and Warren Brown liked it. It looks nice, but underneath it's a GM product. Do Cadillac dealer service departments offer free Starbucks coffee in the waiting room, because you'd likely be spending a lot of time there?

·
Registered
65 Posts
My neighbor has one, I think it's a nice look truck. I don't know if I would spend that much for a GM product.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
riseboi said:
Now we know where the Aztek design team went after they finished at Pontiac! :2:

·
Registered
248 Posts
My nieghbor is a Cadilac salesman, and he brought one of these home the other night (it was decked out).
We took it for a spin, and this was one nice vehicle!! Ran great, handled great and was well appointed (I think it had 8 way adjustable hemroid buffers!).

I wouldn't put out that kind of money for any car (a truck yes), but it was very nice and I think a step above the MDX for the rich folks.

It's a Caddy thing, either you love 'em or hate 'em. Personally, I love, just can't justify paying for them.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I agree it is a beautiful machine but, I think I will stick to my Pilot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts