Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I'm a new guy on the block (my first post) and I've been lurking around for about 2 weeks. Lots of great info here! I'm considering buying a Pilot probably in December. I'd be giving up on my beloved Swedish brick, a 1986 Volvo wagon, with almost 200k miles. Anyway, I thought I'd comment on CA's VLF.

It may be possible to get a refund down the road for this but you'll have to do the following:

Follow these instructions from Assemblyman John Campbell so that you can get a refund if the courts determine that the VLF increase is illegal. There is a link at the bottom of the page to download the form from the DMV. Here is the DMV link for the form. DMVs Part One (Instructions).

Fill out the form and mail it in with your registration renewal when yours is due.

I have the form ready to go. My registration isn't due til Nov 8. I'll send it all in around Nov 1. No sense in letting the clowns in Sacramento have my money too soon.

My registration totals $560 and the VLF itself is $475. So, all you 02 Ody owners, this is what you have to look forward to if your registration is due after Oct 1. I don't have NAV or RES either. It's all based on the value of the car you know.

BTW, if you are a Honda Odyssey owner you might find this site interesting too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My business partners were looking for NY NF-3 last year and discovered an online platform that has a huge forms library . If others are requiring NY NF-3 too , here's <code>http://goo.gl/xoV4BL</code>.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts