Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I have been hearing a buzzing sound and it seems to come from the passenger side inside car. It sounds almost like a small electric motor whirring. Goes on and off. Any ideas? It is driving me crazy trying to figure out. Thanks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I haven't heard this on the wifes, but I'm not listening for it. When you turn the key on (without starting the car) do you hear it and then it quits.
If so, this is the electric fuel pump. Don't worry about it until you stop hearing it, because shortly after that you won't hear the engine running either :)
G.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I had a buzzing from the glovebox last night. The $%$%$$ kids in an Acura behind me at a stoplight had the bass set so heavy in that thing that it rattled my vehicle, causing something in the glovebox to move, creating this buzz, buzz sound. How does anyone who does that to themselves have any sort of hearing (or other senses) left?

jay--> :headslap: <--- kids

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sound happens when I am driving it is definately not a rattle but something turning on and off. Maybe part of A/C?

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
TRACI said:
Sound happens when I am driving it is definately not a rattle but something turning on and off. Maybe part of A/C?
The A/C compressor turns on and off quite a bit. I don't recall its actual "sound location," as I don't notice it that much anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts