Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Occurring in my 2017 Pilot and a family member's 2014 Accord. Not happening in my 2012 Crosstour. Explanation? Should I worry?

·
Banned
379 Posts
I have been thinking of getting one myself. Not even sure if I need it in a 2019 but people say it's the better choice. I wish I could help, but I hope someone has some insight as well since I'm thinking of getting one.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been thinking of getting one myself. Not even sure if I need it in a 2019 but people say it's the better choice. I wish I could help, but I hope someone has some insight as well since I'm thinking of getting one.
Love what the device does. Having a little side effect on these newer Honda models.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Am I the only one who has noticed this? Happens after the engine is warm. Noticeable at a 5mph coasting speed.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a 2017 Pilot without any VCM muzzler modifications, and it has had buzzing coming from the navigation head unit since I took it home from the dealer. It’s low enough to where the fan noise will usually cover it up, but with the climate system off it is quite noticeable and annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a 2017 Pilot without any VCM muzzler modifications, and it has had buzzing coming from the navigation head unit since I took it home from the dealer. It’s low enough to where the fan noise will usually cover it up, but with the climate system off it is quite noticeable and annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The noise I have is intermittent and I don't recall hearing it until I installed S-VCM. I'm going to have to unplug it and see if it stops.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts