Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am planning to Buy Pilot, and almost decided on Pilot.(EX-- With leather)... any suggestions about Negotiating with Honda Dealers,
How much should i offers on top of Invoice price, are they flexible on it?? I might buy it from NJ or PA.... How fast can you get the delivery?? i mean is there a wait period??

Any suggestions will be really great..

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
zking said:
i am planning to Buy Pilot, and almost decided on Pilot.(EX-- With leather)... any suggestions about Negotiating with Honda Dealers,
How much should i offers on top of Invoice price, are they flexible on it?? I might buy it from NJ or PA.... How fast can you get the delivery?? i mean is there a wait period??

Any suggestions will be really great..

Thanks
There is no real consistency to what you will find out there - but here is a prety decent thread on the subject. You can also do a search on "pricing" and find some other decent threads relating other buying experiences.

Good luck!
:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
For one thing, call all of the dealers first and check their prices. Also compare it against the price at Cars Direct. If they can't at least match the carsdirect price, I wouldn't bother with them unless you have the patience for a negotiation.

Also check out
Car Buying Tips.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
another trick...email them for their prices and see if the best price is beaten by anyone else....best of luck

·
Registered
50 Posts
Don't know where in PA you are, but I think you will do better looking west rather than east - I have a man in OH who will take good care of you...PM if interested

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts