Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just received my Pilot last weekend and am so far thrilled with it. I'd like to purchase a full sized spare before embarking on a long road trip. If anyone has changed their wheels and have the original ones up for sale please e-mail me.I live New York.

·
Registered
408 Posts

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
dockhan said:
Hi, I just received my Pilot last weekend and am so far thrilled with it. I'd like to purchase a full sized spare before embarking on a long road trip. If anyone has changed their wheels and have the original ones up for sale please e-mail me.I live New York.
dockhan: What do you plan on doing with your donut-sized spare tire? :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: Buying spare wheel

kemosabe said:

dockhan: What do you plan on doing with your donut-sized spare tire? :confused:
Do I detect a Zebco? :eek:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
donut spare

I'll have to think of some method of disposing of it responsibly. Any ideas? Maybe Honda should provide a pick up and recycling service

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: donut spare

dockhan said:
I'll have to think of some method of disposing of it responsibly. Any ideas? Maybe Honda should provide a pick up and recycling service
I was going to suggest posting a Classified Ad here on honda-pilot.org's Classified forum, but then I remembered that just recently, another member tried to sell their spare donut tire and I don't think there were many nibbles (not many people need a donut spare for their donut spare).

In the county that I live in, there is a recycling center where homeowners can drop off stuff like paper, plastics, and even tires and batteries!!! Does your city or county have such a place?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts