Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw previous threads on the emissions lamp coming on. Mine came on last week. Car has 60k and yes the recommendation was fuel injectors and the fuel rail to the time of 7
$1700! Supposedly carbon builds up in the injectors for this year? I have an extended warranty with a deductible. Honda sent me packing saying the car was out of warranty. I’m a loyal Honda owner for the past 30 years. Liked the new passport but I may switch to Toyota! Sad day for Honda. I’m going to send a demand request for Honda to pay my deductible on the extended warranty!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'm a little bit confused. Are you saying the extended warranty will not cover your repairs? You said Honda sent you packing saying the car was out of warranty. Did you actually get it repaired under the extended warranty and you now want Honda to pay the deductible?

Is your extended warranty a Honda Care one or an "aftermarket" one? How much is the deductible?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a little bit confused. Are you saying the extended warranty will not cover your repairs? You said Honda sent you packing saying the car was out of warranty. Did you actually get it repaired under the extended warranty and you now want Honda to pay the deductible?

Is your extended warranty a Honda Care one or an "aftermarket" one? How much is the deductible?
Thankfully I did have an aftermarket extended warranty. My deductible is 250.00. I have tweeted Honda customer service and a district manager is supposed to contact me. I’m asking them to cover the deductible. I never thought a new car would have this type of problem but it’s pretty common if you google it. It’s currently at the shop for the repair.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sounds like he has a non-HondaCare extended warranty and wants Honda to pay that other company for the deductable..... good luck on that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts