Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Busabos77 you've done very well with your little build man! Looks pretty aggressive for a Pilot. My girlfriend and I just added an 07 LX to our collection (her parents gave it to her), and I would like to do a few things. I'm pretty sure it's 2WD, never really looked at it that much, literally just brought it home yesterday. Most of the mods you've done aren't my taste, but I do love all of the lighting changes, interior and exterior. The other mods accent certain features, but don't exaggerate them. It definitely looks a lot better with the lift and tires, but I don't see us doing that to my gf's. I already have a Jeep Wrangler and a two-door Chevy Tahoe Z71. We're covered on 4WD's at the present. LOL!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here y'all go, i like it you like it, lets keep the old pilots alive...
I got the same wheels set up like your, did you also install the hub centric rings? My pilot vibrates when I drive 60+MPH, I think the problem is the wheel bores(82.5mm) are bigger than the hub bore (64.11mm) of the pilot, it makes the whole wheel steering vibrating when driving high speed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Super newbie here! 2014 bone stock factory blue pearl. Gonna mod everything i could. Classy...i don't do ricey...My present daily driver is attached but I will make the Pilot my new daily...Busabos77 ride is very nice. Any threads for aftermarket headlight assemblies, front bumper trims...?? I'll appreciate any help i get...thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very cool looking Pilot! I'm trying to do something similar to mine but without lifting. I got the wheels and tires done I just have to install the bull bar, side steps, tow hitch, window vents, bug deflector and sunroof deflector and I'll be all set. When summer hits going to get it repainted as there are so many little scratches all over but luckily no rust.

Attachments

141 - 153 of 153 Posts