Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
What adjustments did you have to make?

Thanks

He had to buy 10 mm spacers cause the front wheel was hitting the caliper.

2016 Honda Pilot EX w/Sensing AWD
2011 Nissan Leaf SV
2014 Honda Pilot Touring 4WD - Traded w/16,000 Miles
2007 Toyota Prius 3 - Totaled w/80,000 Miles
2006 Honda Odyssey EX-L - Totaled w/90,000 Miles

·
Registered
1 Posts
Curious

Pilot looks good! I have a white 2007, and I'm wondering what rim size/tire size you decided to go with? I would love to fill the wells without having to lift the vehicle. Rims/tires are an area I would hate to commit to, and not enjoy the result.
Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
The OP put it up on Craigslist in New Hampshire a few months back, and I don't see it there anymore so perhaps he's sold it to some lucky pup and moved on.

·
Registered
58 Posts
WOW...

I really enjoyed seeing your build from the start to finish. I just bought a 2005 white pilot and I had been searching for what black headlights and a lift would look like.

Where did you end up getting the headlights from? Also the front bumper add-on where could I get my hands on that at as well? It really makes the pilot look more aggressive like you stated.

Are you planning on any future mods?

The education of a man is never completed until he dies.

- Robert E. Lee

·
Registered
45 Posts
Pilot looks good! I have a white 2007, and I'm wondering what rim size/tire size you decided to go with? I would love to fill the wells without having to lift the vehicle. Rims/tires are an area I would hate to commit to, and not enjoy the result.
Thanks for your time.
Dont know what you did but I had the same situation and I have a 2003 While pilot too. try to go with 245/70/16. You can always get General grabber or those husky tires to give it an aggressive look.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Wow. Thats a lot of glare.. i feel like the OEM projectors from our 06-08 are pretty decent. your ebay black housing projectors shoots out a ton of glare. your basically blinding everyone!.
after market headlight projector is much worse than OEM stanley H11 projector. With HID in the cheap projector the bowl will burn out within a year of use.

Here's the comparison
Honda Pilot 08 OEM Stanley H11

Honda Pilot Aftermarket Headlight H11

This is just the BMW X5 fog on mine

With low beam on

and at the proper distant you see this! :)

didn't mean to hj your thread, this is just for informational. I can delete it it if needed to keep your thread clean.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Bought some LED interior lights from ebay! Just the cheap ones ($15). Works really good and IMO, they look better compared to the old interior lighting that the car had.

You be the judge! :)

you my friend are the first pilot I've seen with rear center console vents that aren't broken!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Your build inspired me to purchase the lower trim piece. I've decided to mod the family's pilot, to give it a new look after 5 years of owning the vehicle. We'll see how it turns out.

edit: turns out they don't stock this anymore, refunded my money. I used the $$ for a bull bar and some other goodies.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Where can I get a lift for my 2005 pilot?

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

-Thomas A. Edison

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I'm a little confused on the tries that you had to use spacers ? was it that you are using an aftermarket rim? reason why I ask I also run the grabber at2 series on my 06 with stock rims no rubbing what so ever .
Awesome tire for bad weather a little road noise is expected .

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm a little confused on the tries that you had to use spacers ? was it that you are using an aftermarket rim? reason why I ask I also run the grabber at2 series on my 06 with stock rims no rubbing what so ever .
Awesome tire for bad weather a little road noise is expected .
Because of the offset of the wheels.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey nice pilot was your wheels caved in after you installed the lift kit, I guess alignment will change the issue. After lifting my pilot it was really bad I couldn't even drive it

121 - 140 of 153 Posts