Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2012 EX-L a couple weeks ago, 90,000 miles. I LOVE this vehicle. I've been thinking about one for a while since the trans in my 01 Expedition died. We have an 09 Suburban as well but 5 kids and needing that second vehicle.

I really want to put an LED light bar on the front, and was looking at this bull bar, anyone have any experience with this one? I'm trying to track down installation instruction so I'll know what I'm getting into.

Or how about a bull bar you think is great?

·
Registered
2005 Honda Pilot, 191,000 miles
249 Posts
The installation on bull bars like these are pretty much all the same, as long as the vehicle is the same. There are a couple of YouTube videos that show bull bar installations. It looks pretty simple! Basic hand tools and possibly cut a square in the splash shield under the front bumper. And I have been looking at an armordillo bull bar for a while! They look pretty high quality and well made.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The installation on bull bars like these are pretty much all the same, as long as the vehicle is the same. There are a couple of YouTube videos that show bull bar installations. It looks pretty simple! Basic hand tools and possibly cut a square in the splash shield under the front bumper. And I have been looking at an armordillo bull bar for a while! They look pretty high quality and well made.
Thanks for the info, I will check out some YouTube vids then.

Yes I looked at a lot of different bull bars and the Armordillo ones have a great style I think.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts