Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just recently purchased a 2013 pilot touring. I am having trouble trying to get it to discover my iPhone 6s or my husband Samsung.

When clicking through the mode button (on the steering wheel) I get a message on the radio dashboard that says BT -A No Connect. So it’s like the Bluetooth is not even on.

How do I turn this feature on so it can discover our phones to connect them?

Also, when we bring up the Bluetooth on our phones it does not show that the Honda pilot is discoverable.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Welcome to the forums ,

The mode button is like the TV remote to allow you to change channels it won't allow you to connect to the BT feature. You must go to the phone section on the center console , select connections , select add new phone , make sure your BT on scanning on your cell. you will see any empty spaces or in my case when i got my pilot all of them were full ..i guess customers were adding their phone ..lol anyways if the banks are full with names of phones delete them you can not sync a new phone until you remove them. Follow the audio prompts you will prompt for a passcode usually it's 0000 once complete you need to complete the same process for both phones. FYI the stupid Pilot loves apple products you get the cool icon and stuff when connected.
There is a great chance that your husband's samsung will be dropped like a hot potato time to time ... i go through this every time with my samsung and the boss has the iphone..go figure.
once connected then you can use the mode feature to do whatever you like.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally got it. Even though I had the Bluetooth discoverable it couldn’t locate it. I had to shut the phone down and turn it back on. Now I accidentally put someone in my favorites that shouldn’t be. Have to figure out how to remove it.
Thanks much!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts