Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I know everyones looking for brush guards and seems like only bbecker found them so far. They are far and few inbetween. I called manik and they have them which retail for 581.00 and they only sell to dealers. I found one for myself in San Antonio, Texas and I can get 1 or two more, so if anyone is interested in one contact me or Im gonna list them on ebay in a few days. They look really good and changes the appearance of the pilot. I dont have a digital camera so I cant show you. They price is 518.00 plus shipping. Shipping may be costly because they are one piece so size is a problem but only weigh 45-50 lbs. Im guessing 50-100.00 for shipping depending on where you live. Im also getting the tail light covers in a few weeks , they are back ordered.
thanks, robcentral

·
Registered
136 Posts
Brushguards ???

Please clue me in on the use of brushguards and where they are installed?? I am new to trucks since the Pilot is my first real one unless you count a Datsun pick I had a long time ago for a few months that we sold since the wife could not drive a standard shift':p

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
$581... Why so expensive... Did you try contacting Crown Auto Parts (718) 539-6127 in NYC to see if they ship. I got mine installed there for $375.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Bbecker,
If you call manik thats what they say they cost. I found a store here that sells them for 518.00. I didnt pay either , i got a discount from this guy but he selling them for 518.00. For the price i got, it would of been about the same because they charge about 100.00 to ship those things so it would of cost about the same ordering and shipping as i got here. 375.00 installed is a great price. Wish i could find that price around here.
thanks, rob

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Piloteers!

I found a nice source for pilot side steps as well as the stainless steel Manik brush gaurds like bbecker. The prices are the lowest I've seen anywhere. The site is www.nordleth.com. The web pages won't have the parts specifically for the pilot yet but just call the 800 number and ask for the pilot parts. You can get an idea of what the parts look like by looking at the acura mdx pictures. I just bought the stainless steel side bars and installed them last night. It took only about an hour for the toatal install. It looks very nice. I will get the full stainless brush guards next.

Jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts