Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about aftermarket brush/tail light bars??

Pricing; what companies...

Anywhere I can get pictures of what it looks like?

Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
FLPilotPimp: Take a look at this thread for some pictures -- that thread has a bunch of accessory pictures from honda-pilot.org members and there are a few pics in there, I believe...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I like the Manik tail light guards

They are on my shopping list.

I had them on the Landcruiser and they were very nice. The horizontal slats were slats, not round bars. Seem to be better designed and more durable IMHO.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I am happy with my Aries Offroad Front Bar (brush guard). I am so-so with my Aries Offroad Taillight guards (am happy with them now, but it was kind of a headache). Look in the Accessories category.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So after a bit of researching...

I've found that that Aries makes a nice front guard; and thier tail lights are a ***** to install...

Whats the update on this... which companies now make front guards (full grill gaurd) and which companies make rear tail light guards?

Now I know this is a hard question to answer but i'm looking for a good place to purhcase and installl these in orlando florida... any ideas? I know RamiRami (yuh sound coolie like me! :)) is in fl, any ideas on the orlando... even ft. lauderdale or even tampa areas??

Thanks guys

·
Registered
407 Posts
FLPilotPimp said:
So after a bit of researching...

I've found that that Aries makes a nice front guard; and thier tail lights are a ***** to install...

Whats the update on this... which companies now make front guards (full grill gaurd) and which companies make rear tail light guards?

Now I know this is a hard question to answer but i'm looking for a good place to purhcase and installl these in orlando florida... any ideas? I know RamiRami (yuh sound coolie like me! :)) is in fl, any ideas on the orlando... even ft. lauderdale or even tampa areas??

Thanks guys
Try going to www.infospace.com
Look for the "yellow pages" and click on the link to "find a business".
Type in something like "truck accessories" and type in the areas you live. It should give a list of places that sell truck accessories. From there, just give each of the places a call to find out what they offer.

I like this site because you can do reverse phone lookups. Anyways, hope this helps. If not, try www.idealauto.com They have a location in the Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa area.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
A few brands: Westin, WAAG, Manik, Aries, the one that Roro found (forgot the name)...

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
FLPilotPimp: Actually, honda-pilot.org member ramirami lives in the NW suburbs of Chicago... Arlington Heights to be exact (not Florida). :p

Anyway, you may not hear from him for a little bit: my guess is that he's busy with a ramirami junior since his wife was due to give birth August 1st...

(sorry about the threaddrift -- just wanted to clarify where he lived)

·
Registered
7 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts