Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Pilot EXL 2007
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals! I recently went to have my truck painted and they broke the tether on the fuel cap. want to keep the original fuel cap but do not wish to pay Honda $60
any suggestions?
tks!

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,850 Posts
Salvage yard. I'm sure you'll get a better deal there. Plus you'll be helping save the planet by recycling. :)

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,306 Posts
Would it not be possible to remove the old plastic retainer with strap to lid and make your own out of string or something? I wouldn't want to replace a perfectly good gas cap because of the tether.

·
Registered
10,850 Posts
Salut, Cocotte. :)

Y'a plein de recycleurs à Laval, en commençant par sur boul. des Laurentides juste au sud de St-Martin.

Sinon, entre autres, il y a ...

·
Registered
Honda Pilot EXL 2007
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Salut, Cocotte. :)

Y'a plein de recycleurs à Laval, en commençant par sur boul. des Laurentides juste au sud de St-Martin.

Sinon, entre autres, il y a ...

Salut!
J’veux pas te faire de peine mais celui sur des Lau etSt Martin est completement partit/fermé!
Kenny upull a qq Pilot maus ils sont stripper au max :(

·
Registered
10,850 Posts
Pour l'incontournable Kenny, ils ont plusieurs emplacements dans la région métropolitaine, ou même à Ste-Sophie dans les Basses Laurentides, un peu passé St-Jérôme.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.