Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Pilot came with the Bridgestone tires. I have over 25,000 miles on my car. How long are these tires supposed to last? Sorry I couldn't find the tire manual. :(
They look OK now, a little worn, but not enough to be replaced yet.

Also if you get Michelin Cross Terrains do they come in the same size as the Bridgestones? What size do I get?

thanks!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
adjektiv said:
[ S N I P P E D ]

Also if you get Michelin Cross Terrains do they come in the same size as the Bridgestones? What size do I get?

thanks!
Yes, the Michelin Cross Terrains come in the same size -- the (stock) size is P235/70R16 104S

·
Registered
119 Posts
adjektiv said:
My Pilot came with the Bridgestone tires. I have over 25,000 miles on my car. How long are these tires supposed to last?
Your tires should safely last around 40,000 miles (more or less, according to your driving habits and the tire pressure you keep in the tires - more aggressive driving and lower tire pressure normally means fewer miles before the tires wear out).

Be cautious of replacement tires, regardless of brand, because a tire with a longer tread life guarantee means that you are buying a tire manufactured with harder rubber (required to achieve the longer tread life). Longer wearing tires may not provide as 'soft' a ride as you might like with the Pilot.

Michelin Cross Terrain tires should be an excellent replacement tire.

JJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts