Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a used 2015 Pilot and will replace brakes front and rear just for peace of mind. The respected place I normally buy brakes from lists front+rear kits for 2009-2013 Pilots but only rear kits for 2014-2015.

Anyone know is there’s any difference between 2009-2015 when it comes to brake rotors/pads/calipers?

Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to part numbers, there are some differences between rotors/pads through the Pilot years.

Many Pilot brake kits are sold as fitting all years but my go to place maxbrakes.com, have brake kits that only fit certain years. Odd. I’ll ask them directly.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I went to that site you mentioned they simply don't carry any in stock they tried to sell me a set that was for a 2009 telling me they would fit my 2015 EXL... stay with a reputable company since you do realize if you get into an accident and they determine it was caused by brake gear that's not for the Pilot and they do check those things ..that's a lawsuit waiting ..you're call we won't tell you what not to buy but this the internet ..remember some of us here have unicorns in the garage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts