Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,420 Posts
Like being in a warm bath of Rotella.
That might be a little harsh on the skin. We used to play in the mud with no side effects.

Reactions: ConrodM

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,894 Posts
He's posting from Nigeria (see the little flag). Pilots are not native to Nigeria. It could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship which leads you to inheriting from a prince (with a small catch). It keeps happening from time to time.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
He's posting from Nigeria (see the little flag). Pilots are not native to Nigeria. It could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship which leads you to inheriting from a prince (with a small catch). It keeps happening from time to time.
He could have got his Pilot through Somalia. Why assume every one is up to no good?
smirk

Reactions: Daltongang

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
He could have got his Pilot through Somalia. Why assume every one is up to no good?
smirk
I've recently inherited a fortune from the Ice Queen of Canada. But I've run into a tiny hiccup in that it's currently frozen. If you'll just send me a Western Union for the taxes owed and administrative thawing fees, I'll split it with you. :p

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
5,112 Posts
While the Pilot is not marked in Africa they are available. There are several available for sale in Nigeria alone.

Here in South Africa:

As well as Ghana and the Middle east.

The middle east is a Honda target market since 2017 for the Pilot.

I also do not see where the OP is banned. So folks let's cut out the snarky comments as to the OP's location and stick to the subject please.

Seansolex It would be helpful if you would post the year and model of the Pilot you are having issues with. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
I see OP's status has reverted from Banned to Registered.

OP, how old is your battery and what does it measure with a multimeter?

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I also do not see where the OP is banned. So folks let's cut out the snarky comments as to the OP's location and stick to the subject please.
Loose wire?
I'm talking about the ABS.

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
This might help.

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
@Seansolex Have any of these suggestions helped? Has the problem been fixed or is it still there?

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Looks like the forum's initial banning algorithms were correct.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts