Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been surfing this site for couple of months once I decide to buy the pilot. Thank you guys for posting all these great msgs. I live in NJ, all the local dealer wants MSRP and long wait. After extensive research, I decide to purchase OOS, and it turn out to be the best experience I ever had.
I bought my 2004 SBP EXL from OH(mike pruitt honda) for 29K (w/o tax). Basically, the whole deal just took couple of email and phonecalls, the dealer's internet manager( Bob ) is very nice and fun guy, all the fee up front, no BS, no push. I flight one way to OH, Bob pickup me from airport and I drove 450Miles back to NJ last Friday.

It was very fun driving pilot even with the company of hurricane isable. It was raining and windy all the way along route 80, but I feel very comfortable and secure inside the pilot. The audio system is awesome, listen to my favorite songs, enjoy the almost empty interstate Highway, I enjoy the trip every minute.

Now just wait for my Ohio tag arrival, then go for the unpleasant NJ DMV trip :).

For all those who can bare with local MSRP and long waiting, OOS purchase is really not a bad option.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congrats...Sounds like you had a pleasent experience. Plus you had an Adventure. Gotta love an Adventure!!!..I do.

·
Registered
225 Posts
That's great. I too bought mine totally over the net. All negotiation via email. Only time I saw them was to pick it up. Great price at 0% interest 5 years in Atlanta. That was July. I'm just sorry they are not close enough for service.

ciao
mooz
exlss

·
Registered
65 Posts
I live in NJ too, bought somewhat local and got a few hundred off sticker, other dealers wouldn't budge, one wanted over sticker.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Congratulations. I also bought my Pilot from Mike Pruitt Honda in Ohio. A wonderful experience at a terrific price. Well worth the one-way flight and the drive back home.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Atlanta Dealer

mooz said:
That's great. I too bought mine totally over the net. All negotiation via email. Only time I saw them was to pick it up. Great price at 0% interest 5 years in Atlanta. That was July. I'm just sorry they are not close enough for service.

ciao
mooz
exlss
I noticed you bought your Pilot last year in Atlanta. I am in the process of purchasing a Pilot and the best price quote is from Conyers Honda in Conyers,GA. Have you heard anything about them? Nobody on this site has mentioned this dealership in the Atlanta area and I noticed you did not mention the dealers name that you purchased from.

Thanks so much for your help.

Andy

:4:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts