Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd drop in and say hi; been lurking for a few months now.
Bought a white Pilot, Fern Leather, DVD, mud guards etc. today. Should be here in a couple weeks. Best price I could find in Utah so we went ahead with the deal. We were set on silver, but the white looked much better in person, so we get the next one coming off the train (bus, boat whatever).

·
Registered
686 Posts
Bought Pilot

Good Luck and welcome aboard. If you Pilot is as trouble free as ours has been you'll love the Pilot. :2:

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
PADZZ said:
Just thought I'd drop in and say hi; been lurking for a few months now.
Bought a white Pilot, Fern Leather, DVD, mud guards etc. today. Should be here in a couple weeks. Best price I could find in Utah so we went ahead with the deal. We were set on silver, but the white looked much better in person, so we get the next one coming off the train (bus, boat whatever).
Welcome! Lot of nice scenary out there in Utah!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I expect nothing but good things from this PILOT as this is the 4th Honda car I've owned (along with various motorcycles, ATVS, mowers etc).
As far as the scenery in Utah, it is gorgeous. We're already planning a trip once it comes in.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
When you do get it, remember:

:needpics:

Congrats!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats PADZZ. Hope you like it as much as we like ours!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well it's in after 5 weeks of waiting, my Black EX-L RES has made it to the dealership around 1:00PM today and after a few added extra's "running boards, mud flaps and day/night mirror" is put on should be able to pick it up Monday the latest. ( it will be ready Saturday but have to go to a Bar Mitvah).

I am happier then a porcine in defecation, it's been a long 5 weeks wait. :jump3:

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Versed said:
Well it's in after 5 weeks of waiting, my Black EX-L RES has made it to the dealership around 1:00PM today and after a few added extra's "running boards, mud flaps and day/night mirror" is put on should be able to pick it up Monday the latest. ( it will be ready Saturday but have to go to a Bar Mitvah).

I am happier then a porcine in defecation, it's been a long 5 weeks wait. :jump3:
Congratulations, fellow New Jersian, but HOW CAN YOU WAIT UNTIL MONDAY???!!! What happended to Friday?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Versed said:

Versed: Congrats on your new Pilot!!! Does this mean that you'll be able to make the DC luncheon next weekend??? :confused:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here it is..FINALLY. My wife got to drive it home...well, we're calling it hers since I got a new truck last year. Anyway, remarkably smooth. While it was sitting in the lot for the last week and a half, the dealership got MANY offers (so I'm told) becasue it has the RES and it's the hottest thing going around here. I figured they would have let people test drive it etc...but it only had 5 miles on it.

One thing I'll say is the new car smeel, which I loved at first almost made me ill after a while..
So, ummm....what am I called now? A Piloteer?:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
PADZZ said:
Here it is..FINALLY. My wife got to drive it home...well, we're calling it hers since I got a new truck last year. Anyway, remarkably smooth. While it was sitting in the lot for the last week and a half, the dealership got MANY offers (so I'm told) becasue it has the RES and it's the hottest thing going around here. I figured they would have let people test drive it etc...but it only had 5 miles on it.

One thing I'll say is the new car smeel, which I loved at first almost made me ill after a while..
Congrats and Welcome. What a beauty. The Pilot looks pretty nice, too!:D

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
PADZZ said:
... One thing I'll say is the new car smeel, which I loved at first almost made me ill after a while..
Smell gave me a bad headache! We kept the windows open as much as possible the first couple of weeks.

Now go see some of that lovely scenery! Congratulations!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congrats.....love the scenery

·
Registered
495 Posts
nice pilot

Pefect color, PADZZ!

Much "betta" than <font color="#9E9586">Sandstone Metallic</font>... don't you agree, Kemo??? :2:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks....I'd roll down the windows........IF IT WASN'T 35 FREAKING DEGREES!! I hate the winter.
One thing I don't like is the area where the mirror attatches is black. I mean, even my '94 Civic EX has that area body colored.
The climate control is sweet; no more trying to find the perfect temp.
I think I'll need some kind of cargo tray.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: nice pilot

rtresco said:
Pefect color, PADZZ!

Much "betta" than <font color="#9E9586">Sandstone Metallic</font>... don't you agree, Kemo??? :2:
PADZZ: Welcome to the Pilot Ownership Club -- your secret decoder ring will be arriving by mail in three weeks!!! :claphead:

Meanwhile, back at the honda-pilot.org dude ranch:

kemosabe ===>:headslap:<=== rtresco

kemosabe ===>:twak:<=== rtresco

kemosabe ===>:xnuts:<=== rtresco

·
Registered
50 Posts
HEY where's my ring?:confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts