Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided I wanted a new car, but the more I talked about it the Boss Lady decide she should get new car. After looking at several she found that the 2021 Pilot fit her the best. When your under 5' tall it's hard to get a vehicle that really is comfortable to drive. If I decide to get any new vehicle in the future I might just buy and let her see it when I get home. I got the hand me down 2010 Cadillac SRX now. Dave

Registered
I decided I wanted a new car, but the more I talked about it the Boss Lady decide she should get new car. After looking at several she found that the 2021 Pilot fit her the best. When your under 5' tall it's hard to get a vehicle that really is comfortable to drive. If I decide to get any new vehicle in the future I might just buy and let her see it when I get home. I got the hand me down 2010 Cadillac SRX now. Dave
Lol, "The Boss Lady" 馃槂
What are you going to do with a Caddy?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I'll just drive it. Really wanted a Subaru Forrester Sport. But a hand me down car that's 10 years old with only 78,800 miles is still ok. Dave

Registered
I guess I'll just drive it. Really wanted a Subaru Forrester Sport. But a hand me down car that's 10 years old with only 78,800 miles is still ok. Dave
Ya, the SRX isn't exactly a mans kind of vehicle. I wouldn't want it as a daily driver. Would the Boss Lady allow you to sell it? You could probably fetch a pretty penny for it with those low miles. Used SUVs are in high demand.

Registered
Fair is fair ... trade in the Caddy for something you want (assuming you don't want the Caddy). Everyone's happy and equally in debt. Shaboom.

Registered
I decided I wanted a new car, but the more I talked about it the Boss Lady decide she should get new car. After looking at several she found that the 2021 Pilot fit her the best. When your under 5' tall it's hard to get a vehicle that really is comfortable to drive.
Really wanted a Subaru Forrester Sport.
The Pilot is on Consumer Reports' list of best vehicles for tall drivers.
SUVs they recommend for short drivers include the Subaru Forester, Volvo XC90 (also on the tall driver list), Subaru Outback, BMW X5 (also on the tall driver list) and the VW Tiguan.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately she needs something for kids car seats for 3 grandkids. In my old age the srx is a fine daily driver. No more off-roading or hunting for me. Dave

Registered
Unfortunately she needs something for kids car seats for 3 grandkids. In my old age the srx is a fine daily driver. No more off-roading or hunting for me. Dave
I guess you'll be over there on the Caddy forum a lot then. 馃槒

Registered

Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens peque帽o sparus tyre.

Registered
Maybe the Boss Lady should set up a Piloteers account too? Hopefully she will let you drive the Pilot sometimes. 馃榿

Reactions: plplplpl

Registered
Banned from wife鈥檚 2005 Pilot LX
Welcome to the forum. Sorry the boss got the new ride and you ended up with the hand me down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts