Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the front I need to replace the strut and the boot both on right side. Which one should I do first ?

I’m thinking of buying complete units to make the job easier. From EBay. A lot cheaper than a repair shop.

comments ? Thx.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
In the front I need to replace the strut and the boot both on right side. Which one should I do first ?

I’m thinking of buying complete units to make the job easier. From EBay. A lot cheaper than a repair shop.

comments ? Thx.
By "boot" do you mean the CV boot (outer or inner?) The strut has a boot too. Do the axel first, you have to unbolt the bottom of the strut anyway. At least it's easier if you do.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts

comments ? Thx.
Check out Rock Auto for better quality parts plus the forum 5% off helps with the shipping. DIY saves on the labor so no need for ?? auto parts from eBay

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,265 Posts
Check out Rock Auto for better quality parts plus the forum 5% off helps with the shipping. DIY saves on the labor so no need for ?? auto parts from eBay
And @OldGrandad, you'll be happy to know that not only do they ship to Canada, but you can pay directly in Canadian dollars so a middleman doesn't take a slice on the exchange.

5% Discount Code: 61F8C3AFDC21E1
Expires: May 12, 2021

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts