Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so on Wednesday I accidentally rear-ended someone and did some minor damage to the front end of my 2009 Honda pilot. I retrofitted some projectors in the headlight housings but I think the housings Arms that secure it to the vehicle were damaged. Let's say they have to replace the housings what does the shop have to do? Do I have to tell them to save my old housings so I can retrieve the projectors and H IDs ? what are my options what are the other possibilities I might not be thinking of? This is my first time in the autobody shop because I've never been involved in an accident so I'm kind of clueless as to what to expect. I'm hoping it's just bumper fender and radiator.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
OK so on Wednesday I accidentally rear-ended someone and did some minor damage to the front end of my 2009 Honda pilot. I retrofitted some projectors in the headlight housings but I think the housings Arms that secure it to the vehicle were damaged. Let's say they have to replace the housings what does the shop have to do? Do I have to tell them to save my old housings so I can retrieve the projectors and H IDs ? what are my options what are the other possibilities I might not be thinking of? This is my first time in the autobody shop because I've never been involved in an accident so I'm kind of clueless as to what to expect. I'm hoping it's just bumper fender and radiator.
Are you paying or your full coverage insurance is?

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Insurance is covering it
Then I would tell the body shop your concern. See what they say. At least they'll know you know what you got.

Reactions: Sha93

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Buy a new set of head lights to retrofit the projectors then post a thread for retrofitting the projectors on Piloteers and have the body shop install them as it should be plug+play. Should be an interesting thread for the first gen Piloteers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts