• Other

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to share this. Last Saturday I went to the Manhattan to meet with a cousin who came visiting. After 20 minutes of looking for a parking spot I had to park in one of those valet parking lot near WFC (I know, but I'm with the family and they're getting impatient) . I didn't realize before but the attendant put my SBP Pilot as Blue Honda on the receipt. So here's my question on your registration what do they say the color of your SBP? Blue, green or grey?

·
Registered
747 Posts
wonder what's on your insureance or DMV paper?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have a temporary tag from the dealer and there's no color specified in there. My insurance registration also do not list color. I wonder what's going to be the color on my real registration card.

·
Registered
328 Posts
5speeder said:
I just want to share this. Last Saturday I went to the Manhattan to meet with a cousin who came visiting. After 20 minutes of looking for a parking spot I had to park in one of those valet parking lot near WFC (I know, but I'm with the family and they're getting impatient) . I didn't realize before but the attendant put my SBP Pilot as Blue Honda on the receipt. So here's my question on your registration what do they say the color of your SBP? Blue, green or grey?
What's WFC???
No problem with my Evergreen. As one friend put it - IT CERTAINLY IS GREEN.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, WFC is World Financial Ctr, the building complex to the west of World Trade Center.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Re: Re: Blue Honda

2GREENCARS said:
No problem with my Evergreen. As one friend put it - IT CERTAINLY IS GREEN.
Reminds me of what my sister said when she first saw the bright blue Miata: "That's not a car, it's a crayon!" Like the first Miatas, the Pilots do seem somewhat color challenged. But, Sagebrush Pearl is certainly the most sophisticated color available. Hope my wife agrees! I wish she'd hurry up and pick a color so we could order our '04.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts