Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is home NY, LI at 10:00 A.M. I'm lazy to drive it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
trying again
Itry to sent a mpeg but I'm not allow to, sorry guys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At list a picture
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Other picture
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
WOW:eek: :eek: :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
WOW is RIGHT! I'd love to go jump in it!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Sage said:
WOW is RIGHT! I'd love to go jump in it!! :D

You are welcome to it Sage, My Pilot looks pretty much the same
with snow just about covering the wheels:( .
My back deck has abot 2.5 feet of snow on it and it stll coming down.
I did take the Pilot out last night for a 25 mile cruise inthe snow,Handled beautifully,only about 4" on ground at the time
-it's been snowing steady ever sincei got home.
Sure wish I could trade places with you Sage,what's the temp there,70 or so? I would take that anytime!
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
pre-sage pilot said:



You are welcome to it Sage, My Pilot looks pretty much the same
with snow just about covering the wheels:( .
My back deck has abot 2.5 feet of snow on it and it stll coming down.
I did take the Pilot out last night for a 25 mile cruise inthe snow,Handled beautifully,only about 4" on ground at the time
-it's been snowing steady ever sincei got home.
Sure wish I could trade places with you Sage,what's the temp there,70 or so? I would take that anytime!
:cool:
I do understand. I remember thinking the same thing. It's been over 25 years since I've seen snow so maybe it's a renewed novelty. OK - I admit - I lost what's left of my mind for a bit. But it does look so beautiful. Love the snow when it first falls - as long as I didn't have to go out in it! Yes - In the 70's here today. Sweatshirt weather!! :p ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
Yay Snow!

Neat snow...send some our way. It seems that all our storms, save a couple, have found a way around us. It snowed this weekend, but only about 6 inches...boo.

Don

P.S...

The Pilot looks great in the snow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
I must agree with you Sage. Living in Ft. Lauderdale, we can only wish about jumping in that! Then I remember how much fun the beach was today. Well I hope you all up north are at least having fun with the AWD system in our Pilots. Rained here last night really hard and I purposely took a corner hard to see how it handled. A+ in my book. :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
FLPilot said:
I must agree with you Sage. Living in Ft. Lauderdale, we can only wish about jumping in that! Then I remember how much fun the beach was today. Well I hope you all up north are at least having fun with the AWD system in our Pilots. Rained here last night really hard and I purposely took a corner hard to see how it handled. A+ in my book. :2:
After no rain for so long, the rain we had the other night here too really made the roads slick! Wasn't out in it but glad to hear the Pilot handled the "Florida Ice" too! :29:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top