Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2022 Pilot SE 2WD - Modern Steel Metallic
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been able to find the "Pilot" logo and the "H" emblem in black. What I cannot seem to find is the "Special Edition" emblem in anything but chrome. I think the black emblems would really look good on my Modern Steel Metallic Pilot but it looks like I'd be left with a shiny chrome Special Edition badge. Any ideas other than painting it? I plan on having the chrome window trim vinyl wrapped in black so maybe the shop might be able to do something with it(?)

Mike
馃毑

Registered
2020 honda pilot exl with nav and res ,michelin ltx m/s
I have been able to find the "Pilot" logo and the "H" emblem in black. What I cannot seem to find is the "Special Edition" emblem in anything but chrome. I think the black emblems would really look good on my Modern Steel Metallic Pilot but it looks like I'd be left with a shiny chrome Special Edition badge. Any ideas other than painting it? I plan on having the chrome window trim vinyl wrapped in black so maybe the shop might be able to do something with it(?)

Mike
馃毑
They don't make black special edition .doesn't exist .I would just put the black pilot and H emblem on and remove Special Edition.but to answer the question it doesn't exist

1 - 3 of 3 Posts