Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just got an A03 from s 2018 from LKQ to replace the A11 available in my 2016 EXL. I got the unlock codes of the new device too from the internet as I have VIN and serial of the donor.

I followed the great information in this forum and started entering the codes. After the tenth code, the screen went completely black and not asking for any codes. Does anyone know what could the problem be? The developer mode still works to by pass the anti-theft, but the head unit will reboot every few minutes. Any help will be really great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I just got an A03 from s 2018 from LKQ to replace the A11 available in my 2016 EXL. I got the unlock codes of the new device too from the internet as I have VIN and serial of the donor.

I followed the great information in this forum and started entering the codes. After the tenth code, the screen went completely black and not asking for any codes. Does anyone know what could the problem be? The developer mode still works to by pass the anti-theft, but the head unit will reboot every few minutes. Any help will be really great.
Hey, were you able t figure out your issue? I'm having the same problem and not sure how to fix it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts