Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Does anyone happen to have the part numbers for the Pilot black edition moldings or window trim? Not having any success searching online or on the forum. My goal is to replace all the chrome around the windows with the black edition trim.

Thanks in advance.
Abe

·
Registered
2019 Pilot EXL AWD
3 Posts
Hello! Does anyone happen to have the part numbers for the Pilot black edition moldings or window trim? Not having any success searching online or on the forum. My goal is to replace all the chrome around the windows with the black edition trim.

Thanks in advance.
Abe
I am not sure where you are located, but I was told by my local US dealer to contact a Canadian dealership as he said they were not available in the US. He also mentioned that it is not a easy replacement and the very rear windows you actually need to replace the glass as they come as one piece (the glass and the trim). It is simply not a "sash trim" piece. There was also an issue around the side view mirrors having to replace the mirrors or fender or something more involved than just popping off a trim piece. I know that's not what you asked for and maybe you already knew that, but I was researching that same option until I got that news. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts