Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So I have a 2 month old 2021 Honda Pilot SE in black. I still have not purchased a rear bumper guard because the silver one is out of stock. But, the black one is in stock. I just don't know how a black bar will look on a black suv. What do you all think?

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
I don't know if this piece is something that I'd want to accentuate. Me personally I'd go with the black.

Reactions: gmui830

·
Registered
218 Posts
Smart move. Black will look good. I got a hitch with extension to guard rear end situation. Have been hit 4 times @ traffic light and stop sign in the past few years. DMV is giving out driver licenses like free samples to anyone at Costco.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Smart move. Black will look good. I got a hitch with extension to guard rear end situation. Have been hit 4 times @ traffic light and stop sign in the past few years. DMV is giving out driver licenses like free samples to anyone at Costco.
Lol, There's always...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Costco!?!?! that's a good one.

I hope that hitch with extension protected your car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts