Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:
Here's a bizarre story for all you Pilot fans. It's all true. A few days ago our Pilot EX started getting a clicking sound at the right hand side of the car (under the storage compartment) . It's the sound that goes "clickclickclickclick..." We later learned that it's the fan motor because once we turned off the fan the clicking stopped. This went on for a few days before we went to our mechanic to check the car out. The mechanic openned the motor and guess what he found between the blades of the fan....A DEAD MOUSE!!! Now, if you are a imaginative person you must know how the poor little mouse look like right now..... not a pretty sight:D Ok, does anyone have any idea on how the heck little Fievel got into my Pilot?????

·
Registered
283 Posts
I think it is weird the number of people that post mice doing things to their Pilots.

He probably found a nice warm place to sleep....until you started the car.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
why are all these rats liking the Pilots.....can't they get in a highlander

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
If you haven't seen it yet, check out poor lamuncha's Mouse Thread ! This problem still amazes me! I can't imagine... :(

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Jis said:
Here's a bizarre story for all you Pilot fans. It's all true. A few days ago our Pilot EX started getting a clicking sound at the right hand side of the car (under the storage compartment) . It's the sound that goes "clickclickclickclick..." We later learned that it's the fan motor because once we turned off the fan the clicking stopped. This went on for a few days before we went to our mechanic to check the car out. The mechanic openned the motor and guess what he found between the blades of the fan....A DEAD MOUSE!!! Now, if you are a imaginative person you must know how the poor little mouse look like right now..... not a pretty sight:D Ok, does anyone have any idea on how the heck little Fievel got into my Pilot?????
That's one mighty big mousetrap, Jis!!!! :D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
At least you "caught" it in time.

Back in '86 or so I was driving my '85 Civic Wagon west on I-90 after a few weeks of dormancy (the car, not moi). We flipped on the AC, at which point what may have been the biggest mouse nest in Christendom came flying out of the air vents, kinda like being in a Manhattan ticker-tape parade, except the "chads" were blowing horizontally!

Twigs, leaves, what must have been an entire sock unravelled as one loooong thread...

Then there was the mouse that took up residence in the hood pad of the '76 Vette...

Jis said:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts