Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone I just bought a 2015 Honda Pilot Touring about a month ago I just did a timing belt kit. I have put in a aftermarket amp and subwoofers to the factory radio. I am wanting to do a Big3 upgrade that will help the power flow for my audio installation. The question that I’m trying to figure out is where is the Engine Ground Wire located?
I have to upgrade the wire from the Alternator to the Battery positive, the Battery Ground to the Chassis, and then the engine ground to the frame but I can’t locate the engine ground any ideas on where that is at?

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
My Pilot is from a different generation and I know where mine are..... why not add an additional ground wire(s) from battery ground to frame and engine ground to frame? These 4-6 gauge wires are inexpensive and are easily bolted on.
Product Gadget Audio equipment Liquid Automotive tire

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My Pilot is from a different generation and I know where mine are..... why not add an additional ground wire(s) from battery ground to frame and engine ground to frame? These 4-6 gauge wires are inexpensive and are easily bolted on. View attachment 149081
I have bought a Big3 upgrade kit already it will be here tomorrow, it is 1/0 Gauge I am just adding these to the locations I’m not messing with the factory wires at all, but I still need to find the Engine Ground wire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts