Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are enough Pilots in Las Vegas to start a thread on Honda service.

From other threads around the country on scheduled service, $100 oil changes at Honda dealerships are common. Vegas is not an exception. I bought my Pilot at Honda West and their 3,750 mile first "scheduled maintenance" is around a hundred bucks. Best I can tell from their literature is that they do an oil change and a lot of inspecting. I can see $25 for an oil change, but not $75 for inspections.:28:

Anyone have any good experiences at reasonable costs with non-dealer scheduled service for the Pilot in Las Vegas?

How about non-warranty service at any of the three local dealerships?

·
Registered
725 Posts
I don't know what their Service Department is like, but I bought my PILOT-EX at Shack-Findlay Honda in Henderson.

If their Service Department is anything like their Sales Department, you will likely leave with a big smile on your face and a little more cash in your wallet.

Sagebrush Pearl-EX

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PILOTinginCO said:

If their Service Department is anything like their Sales Department, you will likely leave with a big small on your face
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
A big small what? And on your face too! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
never had any problem at Shack-Findley...they even squeezed my Pilot in to fix the airbag recall. They have an oil change only dept..Pingo

·
Registered
236 Posts
Jerry said:
There are enough Pilots in Las Vegas to start a thread on Honda service.

From other threads around the country on scheduled service, $100 oil changes at Honda dealerships are common. Vegas is not an exception. I bought my Pilot at Honda West and their 3,750 mile first "scheduled maintenance" is around a hundred bucks. Best I can tell from their literature is that they do an oil change and a lot of inspecting. I can see $25 for an oil change, but not $75 for inspections.:28:

Anyone have any good experiences at reasonable costs with non-dealer scheduled service for the Pilot in Las Vegas?

How about non-warranty service at any of the three local dealerships?
I used to live in Las Vegas for 15 years and I owned two Hondas while living there, I used to take my Honda to Wally's Honda. Its a family owned business and all they service is Honda and Acura. I would look in the phone book and see if they are still there, they were very nice people to deal with and didn't try gouging you on maintenace you dont need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts