Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

What could be the best price i should expect for Honda Pilot EX-L with DVD in thr Bay Area?

Thanks in advance
Venky

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I bought my EX-L RES back in December. The lowest price, quoted over the internet, was offered by AutoWest in Fremont(?). I purchased from San Leandro Honda, which was only a few dollars more.

The highest prices were Anderson (Palo Alto) and San Francisco Honda.

Grace Honda (San Bruno) was about the same price as San Leandro Honda, but their inventory was pretty small.

Avoid Honda of Oakland. They were terrible to deal with.

·
Registered
620 Posts
wipvenky said:
Hi,

What could be the best price i should expect for Honda Pilot EX-L with DVD in thr Bay Area?

Thanks in advance
Venky
My Pilot comes in (supposedly) next Wednesday. Haven't nailed the final price yet. Will get back when I do...

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
check out carsdirect.com . They now show some good prices..though not sure what they will show for the bay areabest of luck

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
edmunds.com is also pretty good for checking out regional pricing trends. I found they were pretty close on all three of my cars. If anything, their TMV is maybe a little bit high.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for the same thing (EX-L w/DVD). Have any of you looked at buying elsewhere (out of state?) for a better deal then ship it back or pick it up. Posts on Edmunds say some dealers are offering $600 over invoice in the mid-west. I haven't found much easing off MSRP around the bay.

Sorry if this is a dumb question (I just joined today) Can a group-buy be done for exactly this model (ie. the actual vehicle and not just accessories)?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I think DMV has liberalized the rules for registering a vehicle purchased out of state, so I think it's more feasible to save some $ by purchasing vehicle out of state. Haven't seen much in the way of the logistics involved.

Have you tried SoCal and Sacramento areas?

·
Registered
483 Posts
chante said:
Sorry if this is a dumb question (I just joined today) Can a group-buy be done for exactly this model (ie. the actual vehicle and not just accessories)?
Wow you are new and, let me guess, blonde................. Sorry, just joking, there are no group buys on an actual vehicle, come to think about it, we dont have group buys on accessories anymore either.

The best price that I have found in the bay area was $500 below invoice. Its all about supply in demand, until these vehicles start sitting on the dealership lots there will be no reason for them to discount them and you cant blame them for that.

Good Luck in finding your new Pilot Chante :4:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts