Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Fellow Piloteers, I have a 2011 Pilot (40,000 Mi) and recently started to get weird warning light signals: I am driving at a steady speed, in flat hard pavement and all of a sudden several warning lights turn on: VSA, motor, brakes, etc; When I turn off and on the car, the lights reset to normal (off) mode.
In order to run a diagnostic myself, I bought an ODB-2 scanner (Veepeak OBDCheck BLE+), and I now need to install an App on my iPhone to read the scanner. Does someone has experience and recommendations on what iOs App to use that works well for the Pilot?
Before going to the dealer, I'd like to know, or at least have an idea, on what is going on with my Pilot.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,505 Posts
Thanks ImBroke. I searched it and it looks like TORQUE works only with Android, and I have an iPhone...
I found one that cost $4.99 USD

Reactions: Sha93

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dear Fellow Piloteers, I have a 2011 Pilot (40,000 Mi) and recently started to get weird warning light signals: I am driving at a steady speed, in flat hard pavement and all of a sudden several warning lights turn on: VSA, motor, brakes, etc; When I turn off and on the car, the lights reset to normal (off) mode.
In order to run a diagnostic myself, I bought an ODB-2 scanner (Veepeak OBDCheck BLE+), and I now need to install an App on my iPhone to read the scanner. Does someone has experience and recommendations on what iOs App to use that works well for the Pilot?
Before going to the dealer, I'd like to know, or at least have an idea, on what is going on with my Pilot.

Thanks!
I have the same scanner and an iPhone and OBD Fusion is great. It’s easy to use, helped me with a few issues here and there. Great app imo

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,323 Posts
I have the same scanner and an iPhone and OBD Fusion is great. It’s easy to use, helped me with a few issues here and there. Great app imo
Thanks for the helpful comment, and welcome to that forum. :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts