Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those special occasions when you know your in deep trouble when you get home.
I'm getting one tomorrow, keep it in the back and send it in the door first.
By the way Honda is also introducing a small plane, 6 place I think, if you can't wait for Southwest to get you out of town.

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
What exactly does this robot do? What is the cost? If I am going to buy a robot, mine as well be a Honda!

·
Registered
804 Posts
It costs just a little bit more than our Pilot. I think it's in the 100's of thousands. If the dog doesn't learn to get the paper, maybe I can convince the wife...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ferdball !!!!

;) I am trying to convince my wife from last 8 years to pick-up the paper, but, no luck yet :eek: Let me know what trick works on your wife :D

KE:1:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am trying to convince my wife from last 8 years to pick-up the paper, but, no luck yet Let me what trick you used on your wife
I realized long ago that I could neither convince nor trick my wife into getting the paper. I do however have two little kids that are more than happy to be bribed with 15 minutes extended bedtime or a candy bar to help with errands around the house. My only problem is when the kids get wise to, or tired of, this I'm going to have to convince (read beg) my wife to have another child. :6:

Evergreen

·
Registered
804 Posts
Just out of the oven...

And he seems to like his Daddy's Pilot just fine.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Congrats!

Just wanted to congratulate you on your new baby! Mine is now six months old and I also have a 3 year old, I think the Pilot was a great choice, and will be picking it up Saturday (I hope)

Nice Pic!

rob

·
Registered
804 Posts
Thanks GP! We also just sold our extra car. After four months, it finally happend. It's been a good week.

Good luck with your new Pilot. You'll start to feel sorry for the other SUV owners soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts