Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone expereince a beeping noise from the dash... seems to be coming from the center behind the heat/ac control, radio, dvd etc...?

Any ideas?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Maybe it's THEM.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Can you be a little more specific about the beeping? Does it sound like a pager going off? Or like the beeping a dump truck makes as it's backing up? Is it loud or faint? Does it happen only under certain conditions (radio on with the fan blowing, "not an ashtry" open 2 inches with the rear defroster on, etc.) or is the beeping on all the time?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I know some owners have lost items like CD cases and such in the center compartment with the retractable door. The lost items slide under the door and drop inside in front of the compartment.

Are you missing any electronic items? Maybe a worker at the factory dropped his watch. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
problem solved

found a cell phone between drive seat and console. someone must of sat in the car at the dealer before delivery and dropped it.... the battery was finally going dead... I thought I was going crazy!

Thanks for all the replies... and be relieved to know it was not THEM!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Re: problem solved

KMPi'lot said:
found a cell phone between drive seat and console. someone must of sat in the car at the dealer before delivery and dropped it.... the battery was finally going dead... I thought I was going crazy!

Thanks for all the replies... and be relieved to know it was not THEM!
KMPi'lot you have a chance to be a hero here. Pass this solution to your beeping problem along to Honda so they can put out a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin)

"If customer complains of strange beeping sound from Pilot check for a battery drained cell phone between the seats."

They might even give you a free accessory for all the time you saved their engineers searching for the solution. :19:

Great Job! :7:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Re: problem solved

KMPi'lot said:
Hey what a deal... buy a PILOT, get a free Cell Phone!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
That is unreal... Cell phone phenomenon.. If you here a beep Pilot people.. You are not going crazy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts