·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Incredible...

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,845 Posts
The only food that has ever seen the inside of my 2020 Touring is freshly purchased groceries that immediately get put away when I get home and pick up food that does not get opened or removed from the bag until I get home. My car is not a restaurant and no food gets eaten in it.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,569 Posts
The only food that has ever seen the inside of my 2020 Touring is freshly purchased groceries that immediately get put away when I get home and pick up food that does not get opened or removed from the bag until I get home. My car is not a restaurant and no food gets eaten in it.
If I didn't eat in my car I would probably be late to everything.
I realized I can't sweat over that kind of stuff or I'll drive myself crazy.

·
Registered
11,325 Posts

·
Administrator
4,845 Posts
If I didn't eat in my car I would probably be late to everything.
I realized I can't sweat over that kind of stuff or I'll drive myself crazy.
There is nothing in my life so important I can't stop for a minute to eat, even a fast food meal. I have seen people that have vehicles that look like this, and mine will never be one of them.

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
There is nothing in my life so important I can't stop for a minute to eat, even a fast food meal. I have seen people that have vehicles that look like this, and mine will never be one of them.

View attachment 139016
I don't like food trash bags left in my vehicles over night. But if we're hungry, on the road, we're eatting in the Pilot while this pandemic is still a threat.
You got a lot of cup holders you paid for in that Pilot. 😁🍔🍟

·
Administrator
4,845 Posts
I don't like food trash bags left in my vehicles over night. But if we're hungry, on the road, we're eatting in the Pilot while this pandemic is still a threat.
You got a lot of cup holders you paid for in that Pilot. 😁🍔🍟
Yes, but you said the magic word CUP HOLDERS. Honda did not include any french fry holders, burger holders, chicken nugget holders or any other holders other than CUP HOLDERS. The wife and I each have 32oz SS insulated cups that fit snuggly in the front cup holders. They also have snug lids that will close completely if needed.

There is generally a park or road side rest area around where one can go to get a little fresh air away from people and eat a meal. My vehicle always has a blanket in it that can be used as a picnic blanket.

Besides, it is nice to get out of the vehicle at times, smell some fresh air and just relax without being behind a wheel.

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Yes, but you said the magic word CUP HOLDERS. Honda did not include any french fry holders, burger holders, chicken nugget holders or any other holders other than CUP HOLDERS. The wife and I each have 32oz SS insulated cups that fit snuggly in the front cup holders. They also have snug lids that will close completely if needed.
View attachment 139019

There is generally a park or road side rest area around where one can go to get a little fresh air away from people and eat a meal. My vehicle always has a blanket in it that can be used as a picnic blanket.
View attachment 139017

Besides, it is nice to get out of the vehicle at times, smell some fresh air and just relax without being behind a wheel.
I like that plan. I wouldn't knock that. But as hot as it is, I'm sitting in the Pilot and clean up with leather wipes. 🤗

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Lol at this old discussion starter!

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Lol at this old discussion starter!
Seems none of those old Piloteers are active anymore or bearly 🐻here . Many boasted about devouring fast food and making a mess on the carpet or between the seats+console that probably earned them more than a bear 🐻 hug.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I watched a bear in Vermont sniffing my car for about 10 minutes. He kept going around and sniffing from gaps between body panels. I knew there were no food inside so not sure what got his attention. Surprisingly he got distracted by a garbage can and did absolutely no damage to the car.

I had a Jeep Cherokee back then which I bought brand new just a year or so ago.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,193 Posts
View attachment 139009 View attachment 139010 View attachment 139011

T'ain't nothin' @Nail Grease can't handle. Looks like one of his gently used, previously loved copart.com fixer-uppers.:p

Pilot Accidents and Wrecked Salvage Auction

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,193 Posts
Honda did not include any french fry holders, burger holders, chicken nugget holders
Yes, they did indeed. Ding, ding, ding. I just made the connection. It's the answer to this question. It's absolutely perfect. They're so clever!

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Well you will never be at risk of the Kansas Bear breaking into your car...

We get more of the meth-withdrawal door handle checkers in my area, not so much bears (even though they are around).

The thought of my vehicle being torn up like that is unBEARable.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts