Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Kind like plplplpl is saying, I wonder if the horn itself does not work. If so, maybe an alarm is going off all the time but you can’t hear the horn.

Does it have an aftermarket alam.

I would probably do a parasitic Voltage draw test to help narrow down the problem. Disconnect the horn and see if the voltage draw goes away. But, I would also thing that if the horn were drawing power all the time it would be hot to the touch.

·
Registered
404 Posts
10 milliamps is not enough to cause a problem. Did you let the car sit for about 15-30 minutes and see if the amp draw changed. Usually the amp draw will drop after the car goes to sleep when the systems shut down. This does not happen right away. But I have never heard of one increasing over time. But it is worth checking.

Once I had an Accord that would continue to try and lock itself for hours after I got out of it. I only figured it out one day because I walked up to the car and it was trying to lock the drivers door.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.