Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting the car was totally out of the blue. My bro was like yo lets go to the dealers. So anyway, on a nice weather afternoon on Saturday... we drove to our nearby dealship which was Fladeborn Honda near Irvine Spectrum of the Irvine Autocenter. My bro was determined to get the ex + leather or ex-L 31k or under.

The dealer guy was really helpful. His boss talked to the manager to get the deal down to 31k while originally it was "not going to be under 32k". But thanx for my bro's super researching skills on the honda homepage, he proved them wrong cause they said that the msrp for ex-L is 31k" HAHA we showed THEM! So the dealer guy went to the manager and after an hour of wait, the deal went through. Then more waiting for papers and wutnot for anothe hour or so... the deal is signed! Drove the car to the gas station and back to my place. It was a great drive, pretty thrilled.

The sad part was that the dealerguy took it back cause we're gonna put in the leather seats and leather trims =I. But I will NEXT WEEK! WHOOHOO!!!!

So my tip would be ...
don't let the dealers take u as a fool, cause we know wut we're doing! Do some research and be persistant. If you threaten to leave, with a reasonable price, they'll do whatever they can to keep you there. After all... for most dealers... they don't earn any money till they sell a car.. no pay by hour =O.

GOOD LUCK for future pilot owners!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
or the 'dealer guy' :rolleyes:

I'm sorry - I just gotta ask...

loxar...
Why did you have to go from the dealer... to the gas station?
Glad you love your new Pilot.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nooo i'm not on crack =P. just excited... anyway, I have no idea why the dealer went to the gas station to get gas.

I guess its cause he was driving it back to the dealership from my house? Iunno... ask again if you guys need more clarification.

·
Registered
289 Posts
What is this thread about

?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Zen and the art of buying a Pilot

What more can I say?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts